Clarity Global Group Ltd is one of the leading Pharmaceutical & Health Distribution services. Providing bespoke end-to-end distribution services combined with the latest market insights and strategies. We work with a number of manufacturers providing storage and distribution, supplying to full & short line wholesalers, pharmacies, GP surgeries and hospitals.
Founded since 1999 we have had huge success over the years, winning numerous awards and most recently in 2021 winning the ‘Alantra Pharma Fast 50’ award for the second year running.
Clarity are looking to expand out Warehouse team and we are looking for an Apprentice Warehouse Operative to join the team. During your apprenticeship you will work with a training provider 1 day per week and 4 days on the job training, which will provide you with a qualifications and the knowledge and skills of what a warehouse role involves.
As the Apprentice Warehouse Operative, the duties you will undertake and be trained on are:
- Picking & packing all of the products ensuring a high level of accuracy at all times
- Receive check and store goods in line with required GDP regulations
- Responsible for understanding all related SOPs following a period of training and ensuring all operational procedures are fully adhered to at all times in line with GDP requirements
- Ensure that the quality of service required by the customers is achieved through accurate pick, pack & dispatch
- Operate safely and with due regard to Health and Safety policies and procedures.
- Undertake routine stock checks
- Reading barcodes while using a scanner
- Perform cleaning activities to assure the facility meets cleanroom standards of operation
- Other duties as required by warehouse manager
What we ask in you-
- A passion to learn all aspects of the warehouse
- High degree of accuracy, numeracy and literacy
- Excellent communication skills
- Computer literate and confident using technology
- A positive “can do” attitude ultimately resulting in the best customer experience possible.
- Punctual, well organised and hard working
What we will offer you-
- Company benefits
- Career progression path
- Stylish new office
- On-site parking
If you believe this role could be a good match, do get in touch. We look forward to hearing from you.